Description

Naif Fort was built in 1939 in a strategic location in the Deira area and in the heart of the commercial city, to be the first police station in Dubai, and the headquarters of the Prosecutor and the Civil Court at the time. To arrest. In the early 1970s, the fort was renovated while preserving its archaeological features. In 1997, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum ordered the transformation of a pavilion into an official museum popular with visitors to learn about the history of police and security services in the Emirate of Dubai.

Location

Contact Information